Resident Evil 5 is the top-selling game in Capcom's history, according to the company's recently updated investor relations data.
The game now surpasses Street Fighter 2 as the most popular game in Capcom's roster, selling roughly 6.5 million units since its launch in 2009. Capcom lists 61 games that have sold over 1 million units since their release across often numerous platforms.
"In the home video game market, sales of more than one million units is the generally accepted standard for a major hit," reads a statement from the company. "Since Capcom's inception, we have created many of these titles, including Street Fighter and Resident Evil. With more than 60 titles that have sold more than one million units, Capcom stands alone in the video game industry."
You can check out the list in full right here.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Game contoller for PC
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Is Polygon Live discontinued?