The Walking Dead developer Telltale Games is currently working on a new unnamed game that studio co-founders Dan Connors and Kevin Bruner describe as a "dream IP."
"A Telltale Star Wars game would make me VERY happy!" wrote Bruner. "We've got some IP coming up that pretty much checks all of my personal favourites, which absolutely amazes/honours me."
"Coming from LucasArts we have so many people here that love Star Wars and have worked with the license so that would be a great fit and very cool," added Connors. "In addition we will be working on a few licenses that definitely fall into our dream IP scenario and we can't wait to announce those."
Telltale Games previously created games for titles including Jurassic Park, Back to the Future, CSI, Wallace & Gromit, Sam and Max and more recently Fables. We've contacted the developer for more information on its upcoming IP.
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Dungeons & Dragons castle defense game coming to mobile next year
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- People watched Twitch Plays Pokémon for a billion minutes
- In Firewatch, the job isn't to keep the wilderness from burning down
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Stronger distinction of Recommended posts/comments
- I'm going to make an AMV...and I need your help.