The Walking Dead developer Telltale Games is currently working on a new unnamed game that studio co-founders Dan Connors and Kevin Bruner describe as a "dream IP."
"A Telltale Star Wars game would make me VERY happy!" wrote Bruner. "We've got some IP coming up that pretty much checks all of my personal favourites, which absolutely amazes/honours me."
"Coming from LucasArts we have so many people here that love Star Wars and have worked with the license so that would be a great fit and very cool," added Connors. "In addition we will be working on a few licenses that definitely fall into our dream IP scenario and we can't wait to announce those."
Telltale Games previously created games for titles including Jurassic Park, Back to the Future, CSI, Wallace & Gromit, Sam and Max and more recently Fables. We've contacted the developer for more information on its upcoming IP.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Tell Us Your Story
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders