The Walking Dead developer Telltale Games is currently working on a new unnamed game that studio co-founders Dan Connors and Kevin Bruner describe as a "dream IP."
"A Telltale Star Wars game would make me VERY happy!" wrote Bruner. "We've got some IP coming up that pretty much checks all of my personal favourites, which absolutely amazes/honours me."
"Coming from LucasArts we have so many people here that love Star Wars and have worked with the license so that would be a great fit and very cool," added Connors. "In addition we will be working on a few licenses that definitely fall into our dream IP scenario and we can't wait to announce those."
Telltale Games previously created games for titles including Jurassic Park, Back to the Future, CSI, Wallace & Gromit, Sam and Max and more recently Fables. We've contacted the developer for more information on its upcoming IP.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?