The Walking Dead developer Telltale Games is currently working on a new unnamed game that studio co-founders Dan Connors and Kevin Bruner describe as a "dream IP."
"A Telltale Star Wars game would make me VERY happy!" wrote Bruner. "We've got some IP coming up that pretty much checks all of my personal favourites, which absolutely amazes/honours me."
"Coming from LucasArts we have so many people here that love Star Wars and have worked with the license so that would be a great fit and very cool," added Connors. "In addition we will be working on a few licenses that definitely fall into our dream IP scenario and we can't wait to announce those."
Telltale Games previously created games for titles including Jurassic Park, Back to the Future, CSI, Wallace & Gromit, Sam and Max and more recently Fables. We've contacted the developer for more information on its upcoming IP.
- Games for Change 2014: How gaming can change everything
- Skylanders Trap Team coming Oct. 5 with a new twist and a new portal
- Playing with privilege: the invisible benefits of gaming while male
- How Call of Duty: Ghosts' new Chaos Mode perks will level the playing field
- Is Watch Dogs doing anything original?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Changing Posting Name
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Twitch Stream: Titanfall (One Match)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant