Last month, Electronic Arts surprised just about everyone by naming as their new chief executive not Peter Moore, Frank Gibeau or any number of outsiders, but EA Sports and Origin head Andrew Wilson.
Wilson succeeded Larry Probst, who was standing in following John Riccitiello's resignation in March and takes charge of the mammoth publisher at a pivotal moment both for the company and the game industry.
The looming launch of the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One and a bumpy year for EA leaves plenty of questions for Wilson to answer. And now's your chance to ask them.
We'll be interviewing Wilson at our New York City offices this week on camera, asking him the best of the questions you drop in our comments. We'll need your most insightful questions by tomorrow morning, so give it a bit of thought and then create a comment.
I'll be conducting the interview with your words and obvious follow up questions.
Good luck and thanks for the help!
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)