Next month, PlayStation 4 games will join the PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection for the first time, along with five other titles for Sony's existing platforms, the company announced today.
Two PS4 titles, Housemarque's Resogun and Compulsion Games' Contrast, will be available free to PlayStation Plus members as of Nov. 15, the day the console launches in North America. The latter title is a replacement for the PS Plus Edition of DriveClub, since publisher Sony Computer Entertainment delayed the racing game into early 2014 earlier this month.
PlayStation 3-owning Plus subscribers will be treated to free downloadable copies of ibb and obb from Sparpweed and Codeglue (regularly $9.99); Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen from Capcom (regularly $39.99); and Binary Domain from Sega (regularly $19.99). And the two PS Vita titles for the month of November will be Soul Sacrifice from Marvelous AQL, Comcept and SCE Japan Studio (regularly $35.99), and Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD from Just Add Water (regularly $14.99).
Sony tends to release one or two free games to Plus members each week.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Does anyone else's NBA 2K14 audio cut out?
- Game contoller for PC
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!