Next month, PlayStation 4 games will join the PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection for the first time, along with five other titles for Sony's existing platforms, the company announced today.
Two PS4 titles, Housemarque's Resogun and Compulsion Games' Contrast, will be available free to PlayStation Plus members as of Nov. 15, the day the console launches in North America. The latter title is a replacement for the PS Plus Edition of DriveClub, since publisher Sony Computer Entertainment delayed the racing game into early 2014 earlier this month.
PlayStation 3-owning Plus subscribers will be treated to free downloadable copies of ibb and obb from Sparpweed and Codeglue (regularly $9.99); Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen from Capcom (regularly $39.99); and Binary Domain from Sega (regularly $19.99). And the two PS Vita titles for the month of November will be Soul Sacrifice from Marvelous AQL, Comcept and SCE Japan Studio (regularly $35.99), and Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD from Just Add Water (regularly $14.99).
Sony tends to release one or two free games to Plus members each week.
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- Help needed to find a reputable source for statistics for Indian gaming industry.
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- XBOne Classifieds
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy
- When Gameplay coincides with the story