Next month, PlayStation 4 games will join the PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection for the first time, along with five other titles for Sony's existing platforms, the company announced today.
Two PS4 titles, Housemarque's Resogun and Compulsion Games' Contrast, will be available free to PlayStation Plus members as of Nov. 15, the day the console launches in North America. The latter title is a replacement for the PS Plus Edition of DriveClub, since publisher Sony Computer Entertainment delayed the racing game into early 2014 earlier this month.
PlayStation 3-owning Plus subscribers will be treated to free downloadable copies of ibb and obb from Sparpweed and Codeglue (regularly $9.99); Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen from Capcom (regularly $39.99); and Binary Domain from Sega (regularly $19.99). And the two PS Vita titles for the month of November will be Soul Sacrifice from Marvelous AQL, Comcept and SCE Japan Studio (regularly $35.99), and Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD from Just Add Water (regularly $14.99).
Sony tends to release one or two free games to Plus members each week.
- Dwarf Fortress will crush your CPU because creating history is hard
- In the face of recent wins, Nintendo's lack of online functions is no longer forgivable
- Unforgiving, sophisticated and vast: Three deaths in The Long Dark
- These Pokemon GIFs are good enough to replace comments
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 23
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- A New Steam Controller
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- 25 character code not working on Xbox1
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Standby Or Off On PS4