Microsoft's Larry Hryb took to Twitter this week to reveal an image of the Killer Instict branded version of Mad Catz' upcoming Tournament Edition 2 arcade stick for Xbox One.
Following the image reveal, Mad Catz' Mark Julio took to NeoGAF in reply to comments about the photo, stating the peripheral looks higher quality up close. "I don't think they took the thin protective sticker off the stick's top panel," he wrote on the forum. "So it kinda makes the artwork look washed out. It looks much better in person."
While this isn't the first time the peripheral was revealed, this is the first look at its Killer Instinct prototype which you can check out above. Mad Catz' Xbox One Tournament Edition 2 FightStick was first revealed in June. The Killer Instinct-branded peripheral is expected to ship this winter.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy