Microsoft's Larry Hryb took to Twitter this week to reveal an image of the Killer Instict branded version of Mad Catz' upcoming Tournament Edition 2 arcade stick for Xbox One.
Following the image reveal, Mad Catz' Mark Julio took to NeoGAF in reply to comments about the photo, stating the peripheral looks higher quality up close. "I don't think they took the thin protective sticker off the stick's top panel," he wrote on the forum. "So it kinda makes the artwork look washed out. It looks much better in person."
While this isn't the first time the peripheral was revealed, this is the first look at its Killer Instinct prototype which you can check out above. Mad Catz' Xbox One Tournament Edition 2 FightStick was first revealed in June. The Killer Instinct-branded peripheral is expected to ship this winter.
- Games for Change 2014: How gaming can change everything
- Skylanders Trap Team coming Oct. 5 with a new twist and a new portal
- Playing with privilege: the invisible benefits of gaming while male
- How Call of Duty: Ghosts' new Chaos Mode perks will level the playing field
- Is Watch Dogs doing anything original?