According to the man himself, Ken Levine: "BioShock Infinite is about Elizabeth. BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea is really about Elizabeth." Our hands-on time with part one of Burial at Sea allowed us to explore Rapture in a way we couldn't in the original BioShock — and ended on a conclusion just as dumbfounding as the main game. If you don't mind a handful of spoilers, be sure to check out our impressions.
Pokemon X and Y fix old problems, pack on new features, bring us new ways to interact and bond with our Pokemon and have the most connective social features of any series games yet. We couldn't help but be impressed.
Riot Games and Coke Zero are launching a league for the Challenger tier of the League of Legends competitive tournament. The tournament will begin in 2014 in North America and Europe, and will be an entry point for top-ranking Challenger players into the League Championship Series. We spoke with representatives for both companies who explained how the Challenger Series will rectify a major issue within the competition, and how it will help bring eSports more in line with traditional sports.
What is 1 foot by 1 foot by almost 3 inches high, has 1 TB / 8 GB hybrid SSHD storage and runs SteamOS? Valve's Steam Machine prototype. We've got the technical rundown on what the 300 lucky beta testers can expect later this year.
We will also be covering LA's Indiecade and the EB Games Expo in Sydney, Australia all weeekend. Stay tuned for the news from both.
- Dark Souls 2 review: not the end
- Back to work: The story of the Hello Games flood
- Street Fighter: The Movie — What went wrong
- EverQuest Next will have PS4 social features, new content coming to EQ and EQ2
- Titanfall review: my buddy
- Mad Catz launching Xbox One Tritton headsets this summer
- Texas Gov. Rick Perry honored for fostering game industry growth
- Microsoft promises 'a great experience' for Titanfall on 360
- Hawken devs working on VOIP problems, team balancing and more
- Watch Dogs closed beta appears and disappears from Xbox One, gamers report