The latest update for Peter Molyneux's Early Access god-game, Godus, adds agriculture and Bronze Age eras, weather systems and more, according to a post on Steam.
Godus, available for Windows PC and Mac, empowers players to build a world and nurture tiny people, or followers. Update 1.3 includes a laundry list of changes and bug fixes, including multiplayer balance, followers sharing their thoughts via prayers, new God Cards and a more effective Finger of God. The full list is available via Steam.
For more on Godus, check out our interview with Molyneux and hands-on impressions. The game launched via Steam Early Access Sept. 13. It's currently available for $19.99.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- PS+ & Stryder
- Tell Us Your Story
- What's your favorite silly game?
- RIP Friends List?
- What's the deal with DS2: Sunken Crown walkthrough?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites