The latest update for Peter Molyneux's Early Access god-game, Godus, adds agriculture and Bronze Age eras, weather systems and more, according to a post on Steam.
Godus, available for Windows PC and Mac, empowers players to build a world and nurture tiny people, or followers. Update 1.3 includes a laundry list of changes and bug fixes, including multiplayer balance, followers sharing their thoughts via prayers, new God Cards and a more effective Finger of God. The full list is available via Steam.
For more on Godus, check out our interview with Molyneux and hands-on impressions. The game launched via Steam Early Access Sept. 13. It's currently available for $19.99.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: M! (Wed 16 Apr)
- The best song in a video game?
- Gamertag Hook-Ups
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Pax East: Bring us your Polygon Scavenger Hunt photos, Vines and stories
- Daggerfall players
- The Hong Kong Massacre
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Where's Polygon? (Tue 15 Apr)
- Getting a PS4
- XBOne Classifieds