The latest update for Peter Molyneux's Early Access god-game, Godus, adds agriculture and Bronze Age eras, weather systems and more, according to a post on Steam.
Godus, available for Windows PC and Mac, empowers players to build a world and nurture tiny people, or followers. Update 1.3 includes a laundry list of changes and bug fixes, including multiplayer balance, followers sharing their thoughts via prayers, new God Cards and a more effective Finger of God. The full list is available via Steam.
For more on Godus, check out our interview with Molyneux and hands-on impressions. The game launched via Steam Early Access Sept. 13. It's currently available for $19.99.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepare to Die (Tues 11 Mar)
- This is why we can't have nice things.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Mobile Marketing Tips
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Why no wireless chat with Xbox One Headsets?
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US