The latest update for Peter Molyneux's Early Access god-game, Godus, adds agriculture and Bronze Age eras, weather systems and more, according to a post on Steam.
Godus, available for Windows PC and Mac, empowers players to build a world and nurture tiny people, or followers. Update 1.3 includes a laundry list of changes and bug fixes, including multiplayer balance, followers sharing their thoughts via prayers, new God Cards and a more effective Finger of God. The full list is available via Steam.
For more on Godus, check out our interview with Molyneux and hands-on impressions. The game launched via Steam Early Access Sept. 13. It's currently available for $19.99.
More from Polygon
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Deals With Gold Weekly(?) Update
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Why you don't like this headline: Here's how a change in style guide might just be the most clicked click thing you've clicked today
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- PS4 Beta Codes