Connection issues for Grand Theft Auto 5's persistent online world, Grand Theft Auto Online, have been resolved, developer Rockstar announced last night via its support page.
GTA Online launched Oct. 1 to server troubles and numerous bugs. Players reported problems logging into servers, slow loading of Social Club features and becoming stuck when trying to transition to lobbies and races, among other problems. Though the game's connection problems are no longer one of the developer's main concerns, Rockstar is still working on several bugs.
"Please note that we are still looking into reports about missing characters, rank, items, apartments and/or in-game money," the update reads.
Earlier this week, Rockstar disabled the game's microtransactions and launched title updates for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game. The latest patch was intended to help correct login and gameplay issues.
In This StoryStream
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Changing Posting Name
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Twitch Stream: Titanfall (One Match)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant