Injustice: Gods Among Us hits PS Vita and other platforms Nov. 12
Injustice: Gods Among Us - Ultimate Edition, a version of NetherRealm Studios' superhero fighting game that includes all of the game's downloadable content, will arrive on PlayStation Vita and other platforms Nov. 12, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment announced today.
The Ultimate Edition will be available for $59.99 on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and Xbox 360, $49.99 on Windows PC and $39.99 on PlayStation Vita. It will be available in Europe and other territories worldwide "beginning Nov. 29," according to WBIE.
High Voltage is developing the PS4 version, which will include include functionality with the DualShock 4's touchpad, "video sharing and streaming, and will link to players' PlayStation Network Feed page during match wrap-ups and pause menus." High Voltage is also developing the Windows PC port.
Jack Matthews revealed today on the PlayStation Blog that Armature Studio "worked tirelessly" to ensure that the PS Vita version of Injustice will run at 60 frames-per-second just like its console predecessor.
"In addition to all of this, we've included ad-hoc multiplayer, traditional multiplayer over Wi-Fi, and touch controls to Story Mode and various S.T.A.R. Labs Missions," he wrote.
Word of the PS Vita version surfaced late last month when a rating for the game appeared on a German ratings board's website.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)