The high-definition upscaled version of Shadow of the Colossus will become free to PlayStation Plus subscribers in North America as of tomorrow, Oct. 8, publisher Sony Computer Entertainment announced today.
It is the second PS Plus game of the month, following Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. Other games scheduled to join the Instant Game Collection in October include Hotline Miami and Poker Night 2. In addition, Saints Row: The Third will leave the Instant Game Collection on Oct. 15.
Sony is also offering discounts to PS Plus members on a number of Activision titles, including Deadpool ($39.59 instead of $49.99), the Angry Birds Trilogy ($20.99 instead of $39.99) and the three Spyro the Dragon games from the original PlayStation for $2.99 each instead of $5.99 each. You can see the full list of deals on the PlayStation Blog.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepare to Die (Tues 11 Mar)
- This is why we can't have nice things.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Mobile Marketing Tips
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Why no wireless chat with Xbox One Headsets?
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US