The high-definition upscaled version of Shadow of the Colossus will become free to PlayStation Plus subscribers in North America as of tomorrow, Oct. 8, publisher Sony Computer Entertainment announced today.
It is the second PS Plus game of the month, following Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. Other games scheduled to join the Instant Game Collection in October include Hotline Miami and Poker Night 2. In addition, Saints Row: The Third will leave the Instant Game Collection on Oct. 15.
Sony is also offering discounts to PS Plus members on a number of Activision titles, including Deadpool ($39.59 instead of $49.99), the Angry Birds Trilogy ($20.99 instead of $39.99) and the three Spyro the Dragon games from the original PlayStation for $2.99 each instead of $5.99 each. You can see the full list of deals on the PlayStation Blog.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Hi, nice to meet you.
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Do you often read the reviews after finishing a game?
- Wait. Could the iPad Mini be a better gaming handheld than the PSVita?
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Stopping non article videos from auto playing.
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites