Publisher Square Enix filed a trademark for "Triad Wars" in the U.S. a week ago.
"We're super-excited that it's another game based in the Sleeping Dogs universe, it's something we've wanted to do for ages and we're very happy to be working with Square Enix again," said a representative for the studio in a blog post on the company's official website.
United Front plans to reveal more about the game in 2014; it did not provide any platforms or release window. The studio co-developed Sleeping Dogs, an open-world crime game set in Hong Kong, with Square Enix London Studios; it was released last August on Windows PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Reconsidering Columbine
- Help Nipah build a PC
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- On Patreon support
- Stronger distinction of Recommended posts/comments
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall