Publisher Square Enix filed a trademark for "Triad Wars" in the U.S. a week ago.
"We're super-excited that it's another game based in the Sleeping Dogs universe, it's something we've wanted to do for ages and we're very happy to be working with Square Enix again," said a representative for the studio in a blog post on the company's official website.
United Front plans to reveal more about the game in 2014; it did not provide any platforms or release window. The studio co-developed Sleeping Dogs, an open-world crime game set in Hong Kong, with Square Enix London Studios; it was released last August on Windows PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
- Sony agrees to $15M settlement in 2011 data breach class action
- Dwarf Fortress will crush your CPU because creating history is hard
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- Launching Civilization: Beyond Earth
- Final Fantasy designer Tetsuya Nomura shows his extreme take on Batman
More from Polygon
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Spare PS4 Beta Codes
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Standby Or Off On PS4
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 23
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- A New Steam Controller
- DESTINY disappointment?
- 25 character code not working on Xbox1