Publisher Square Enix filed a trademark for "Triad Wars" in the U.S. a week ago.
"We're super-excited that it's another game based in the Sleeping Dogs universe, it's something we've wanted to do for ages and we're very happy to be working with Square Enix again," said a representative for the studio in a blog post on the company's official website.
United Front plans to reveal more about the game in 2014; it did not provide any platforms or release window. The studio co-developed Sleeping Dogs, an open-world crime game set in Hong Kong, with Square Enix London Studios; it was released last August on Windows PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
- Link, F-Zero and Animal Crossing are coming to Mario Kart 8 as DLC
- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale review: can't go home again
- If you thought Dark Souls was hard, try Titan Souls
- Lindsay Lohan lawsuit against GTA 5 publisher was 'for publicity,' says court documents
- The Pokemon fighting game won't play like Tekken (or feature Tekken characters)
- Got a great deal at GamesRepublic.com
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 26
- On Patreon support
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- DDoS and QoS
- Why Pokkén Tournament is the best thing to happen to the Pokémon franchise for over a decade