City of Titans, Missing Worlds Media's open-world superhero successor to City of Heroes seeking funding on Kickstarter, surpassed its funding goal with 27 days remaining in the crowdfunding campaign.
As of this writing, the Kickstarter campaign for the massively multiplayer online role-playing game has received $330,650 from 2,238 backers. Its original goal was $320,000.
Though the developers haven't outlined a series of stretch goals, they wrote about potential stretch goals in their Kickstarter pitch.
"If we go beyond that with stretch goals? Additional middleware to help us make the game," the City of Titans Kickstarter page reads. "Purchasing of assets, saving our team the time needed to develop. Licensing premade systems from other game developers. There is a world of options out there, and all of it means we make a better game for you."
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Highergrounds Game
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- PS+ & Stryder
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Tell Us Your Story
- RIP Friends List?