The new video for Eminem's "Survival," a track from the upcoming album The Marshall Mathers LP 2, is slathered in cross-promotional imagery lifted from Call of Duty: Ghosts, including a guest appearance from a dog that resembles Riley the German Shepard.
The video for the song that debuted at Activision's unveiling of Ghosts' multiplayer is supported by an ample amount of in-game footage, Call of Duty: Ghosts logos, Ghost masks and other reminders that Infinity Ward's next game is hitting day and date with Eminem's new LP. It's also replete with adult language, so put those headphones on before you fire up Em's latest banger.
Activision is partnering with Eminem and GameStop to cross-promote Call of Duty: Ghosts and The Marshall Mathers LP 2. GameStop pre-orders for Ghosts will net buyers of the game a coupon code that offers a discount on the game and an exclusive studio track not available on the retail version of the new record.
Call of Duty: Ghosts hits current-generation consoles and Windows PC on Nov. 5. Next-gen versions of the game will be available at the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One's respective launches.
- We play Titanfall, TowerFall and Dark Souls 2 in this week's Polygon Live
- Dark Souls 2 - Overview video
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 wants to be the simple, fast-paced game you remember
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- Roguelike-JRPG Dragon Fin Soup is two developers' quest for creative fulfillment