Dragon's Crown, Vanillaware's 2D role-playing game/brawler hybrid, is getting PlayStation 3 to PlayStation Vita cross-play functionality in an upcoming update, according to publisher Atlus.
According to an update from Atlus today, Vanillaware "was focused on delivering the best game possible, so we couldn't include it at launch," but the feature will be added "very soon" in a patch. The update adding cross-play support was released in Japan earlier this week.
Atlus notes that Dragon's Crown is currently on sale for $10 off its asking price on PS3 and Vita.
For more on the game, you can read and watch Polygon's Dragon's Crown review.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- Help needed to find a reputable source for statistics for Indian gaming industry.
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!