Namco Bandai has brought forward the launch date of the 3DS version of Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures.
Based on the iconic game character's cartoon show, the colorful platformer was due to arrive Nov. 26, but will now be available Nov. 5. As planned, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U and Windows PC versions will be rolled out on Oct. 29.
"The schedule for producing the carts and passing submissions ended up working out to a date that would make it possible to release closer to the console and PC versions," a spokesperson for Namco Bandai told Polygon.
Across all platforms, a "ghoulishly exciting glow-in-the-dark poster" is being packed into the game package "while supplies last," according to the publisher.
Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures includes a four-player competitive mode that casts players in the roles of ghosts, who must chase down the Pac-Man.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy