Blizzard Entertainment is surveying registered users of Diablo 3 about the pricing of their upcoming expansion Reaper of Souls and interest in an special edition version of the pack.
"Consider two versions of the expansion: a Standard Edition for $29.99 and a Collector’s Edition for $49.99. The Standard Edition includes the Reaper of Souls expansion; the Collector’s Edition includes the expansion, exclusive in-game content, and other bonus items."
The survey also asked what games and on which systems participants are gaming and quizzed people taking the survey about their knowledge of the upcoming expansion pack and asked them to put the features of the pack in order of importance.
"Our goal at Blizzard Entertainment is to make the most epic gaming experiences possible, so we want to get your feedback as a registered user of Diablo III," according to the email sent out to gamers. "We invite you to participate in an online survey where your responses will help us determine which areas to focus our attention in the coming months."
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- Gearbox fights back in Aliens suit, says it paid millions of its own cash to finish game
- Kickstarter suspends accused Airbnb squatter's game project
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- The Long Dark is a quieter take on DayZ, and it's still terrifying
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Tell Us Your Story
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward