Blizzard Entertainment is surveying registered users of Diablo 3 about the pricing of their upcoming expansion Reaper of Souls and interest in an special edition version of the pack.
"Consider two versions of the expansion: a Standard Edition for $29.99 and a Collector’s Edition for $49.99. The Standard Edition includes the Reaper of Souls expansion; the Collector’s Edition includes the expansion, exclusive in-game content, and other bonus items."
The survey also asked what games and on which systems participants are gaming and quizzed people taking the survey about their knowledge of the upcoming expansion pack and asked them to put the features of the pack in order of importance.
"Our goal at Blizzard Entertainment is to make the most epic gaming experiences possible, so we want to get your feedback as a registered user of Diablo III," according to the email sent out to gamers. "We invite you to participate in an online survey where your responses will help us determine which areas to focus our attention in the coming months."
- Thoughts on the inaccurate sensor bar
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Reconsidering Columbine