Blizzard Entertainment is surveying registered users of Diablo 3 about the pricing of their upcoming expansion Reaper of Souls and interest in an special edition version of the pack.
"Consider two versions of the expansion: a Standard Edition for $29.99 and a Collector’s Edition for $49.99. The Standard Edition includes the Reaper of Souls expansion; the Collector’s Edition includes the expansion, exclusive in-game content, and other bonus items."
The survey also asked what games and on which systems participants are gaming and quizzed people taking the survey about their knowledge of the upcoming expansion pack and asked them to put the features of the pack in order of importance.
"Our goal at Blizzard Entertainment is to make the most epic gaming experiences possible, so we want to get your feedback as a registered user of Diablo III," according to the email sent out to gamers. "We invite you to participate in an online survey where your responses will help us determine which areas to focus our attention in the coming months."
- OlliOlli developer Roll7's next trick, the kill combo-based shoot 'em up Not A Hero
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Guild Wars' nine year anniversary festivities kick off April 22
- Conception 2 review: bad romance
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Post Your Rig!
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II