Capcom plans on expanding its digital offerings with the launch of several new mobile titles including the upcoming iOS release Kiwi & Me this December, the company announced in its latest operations and strategies results.
Kiwi & Me will release as a puzzle game targeted at the "casual female game player" market, reads a statement from the company. The title is currently being developed by Capcom subsidiary Beeline Interactive and will feature in-game purchases for additional content.
Users attempt to help a baby Kiwi hatch and learn the player's name while searching for its mother. The game features 75 levels made up of block-swapping puzzles similar to Bejeweled.
Capcom additionally plans to introduce a number of native apps to existing brands, including the previously announced Monster Hunter Smart on iOS.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Tell Us Your Story
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders