Capcom plans on expanding its digital offerings with the launch of several new mobile titles including the upcoming iOS release Kiwi & Me this December, the company announced in its latest operations and strategies results.
Kiwi & Me will release as a puzzle game targeted at the "casual female game player" market, reads a statement from the company. The title is currently being developed by Capcom subsidiary Beeline Interactive and will feature in-game purchases for additional content.
Users attempt to help a baby Kiwi hatch and learn the player's name while searching for its mother. The game features 75 levels made up of block-swapping puzzles similar to Bejeweled.
Capcom additionally plans to introduce a number of native apps to existing brands, including the previously announced Monster Hunter Smart on iOS.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (March 2014)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Batman Returns (Wed 5 Mar)