Capcom plans on expanding its digital offerings with the launch of several new mobile titles including the upcoming iOS release Kiwi & Me this December, the company announced in its latest operations and strategies results.
Kiwi & Me will release as a puzzle game targeted at the "casual female game player" market, reads a statement from the company. The title is currently being developed by Capcom subsidiary Beeline Interactive and will feature in-game purchases for additional content.
Users attempt to help a baby Kiwi hatch and learn the player's name while searching for its mother. The game features 75 levels made up of block-swapping puzzles similar to Bejeweled.
Capcom additionally plans to introduce a number of native apps to existing brands, including the previously announced Monster Hunter Smart on iOS.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Nintendo Customer Service
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse