Capcom plans on expanding its digital offerings with the launch of several new mobile titles including the upcoming iOS release Kiwi & Me this December, the company announced in its latest operations and strategies results.
Kiwi & Me will release as a puzzle game targeted at the "casual female game player" market, reads a statement from the company. The title is currently being developed by Capcom subsidiary Beeline Interactive and will feature in-game purchases for additional content.
Users attempt to help a baby Kiwi hatch and learn the player's name while searching for its mother. The game features 75 levels made up of block-swapping puzzles similar to Bejeweled.
Capcom additionally plans to introduce a number of native apps to existing brands, including the previously announced Monster Hunter Smart on iOS.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Where's Polygon? (Tue 15 Apr)
- Getting a PS4
- XBOne Classifieds
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup
- Gamertag Hook-Ups
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol.2, No.7: Warai, Warai!
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- I have 1 dribbble invite