Bethesda Game Studios, Bethesda Softworks and Mojang are teaming up to bring a official content pack inspired by The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim to Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition, the companies announced at Minecon 2013 today.
The pack, which is currently in development and "coming soon," overlays the world of Skyrim onto the "iconic, pixelated" world of Minecraft.
The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim Mash-Up pack, which is being created by Minecraft Xbox 360 developer 4J Studios, includes an exclusive Skyrim texture set for the title. The pack will also add 40 new character skins, Skyrim-themed menus and user interface, crafting items and more than 20 background tracks from the original Skyrim soundtrack.
The Mash-Up pack will also feature a pre-made world styled after three main Skyrim areas: Whiterun, Riverwood and Bleak Falls Barrow.
The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim Mash-Up is available for attendees of Minecon 2013 in Orland, Fla. to get a first glimpse throughout the weekend. Minecon will run from this Saturday, Nov. 2 until Sunday, Nov. 3.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (September 2014)
- Good graphics cards for £80-110?