Bethesda Game Studios, Bethesda Softworks and Mojang are teaming up to bring a official content pack inspired by The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim to Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition, the companies announced at Minecon 2013 today.
The pack, which is currently in development and "coming soon," overlays the world of Skyrim onto the "iconic, pixelated" world of Minecraft.
The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim Mash-Up pack, which is being created by Minecraft Xbox 360 developer 4J Studios, includes an exclusive Skyrim texture set for the title. The pack will also add 40 new character skins, Skyrim-themed menus and user interface, crafting items and more than 20 background tracks from the original Skyrim soundtrack.
The Mash-Up pack will also feature a pre-made world styled after three main Skyrim areas: Whiterun, Riverwood and Bleak Falls Barrow.
The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim Mash-Up is available for attendees of Minecon 2013 in Orland, Fla. to get a first glimpse throughout the weekend. Minecon will run from this Saturday, Nov. 2 until Sunday, Nov. 3.
- Robin Williams' Genie may be immortalized in World of Warcraft
- Development hell: The video game
- Sexual conquest and emotional connections in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- With Han Solo, Leia and Chewie, Star Wars Commander is bringing back the force
- Wii U game pre-orders see the largest increase during Gamescom, says Amazon UK
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Feature to track games?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?
- Share your treasured Pokémon stories with us
- Polygon Video Player - What's the deal?
- Metro Redux: Will It Be A Must Purchase?