PlayStation Network users now have the option of using PayPal for purchases in the PlayStation Store on PlayStation 3, Sony announced today.
PayPal, the most popular payment system on the web, is now one of the options when you're funding your Sony Entertainment Network wallet on your console. You'll be able to add an amount between $5 and $150 (the maximum for the PSN wallet) using PayPal.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (March 2014)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Batman Returns (Wed 5 Mar)