PlayStation Network users now have the option of using PayPal for purchases in the PlayStation Store on PlayStation 3, Sony announced today.
PayPal, the most popular payment system on the web, is now one of the options when you're funding your Sony Entertainment Network wallet on your console. You'll be able to add an amount between $5 and $150 (the maximum for the PSN wallet) using PayPal.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- 90's Cartoon Network vs. 90's Nickelodeon.
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Games with great Sound Design
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Feature to track games?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?