PlayStation Network users now have the option of using PayPal for purchases in the PlayStation Store on PlayStation 3, Sony announced today.
PayPal, the most popular payment system on the web, is now one of the options when you're funding your Sony Entertainment Network wallet on your console. You'll be able to add an amount between $5 and $150 (the maximum for the PSN wallet) using PayPal.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Tell Us Your Story
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Have you heard of Toki's Magic Wand???
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward