PlayStation Network users now have the option of using PayPal for purchases in the PlayStation Store on PlayStation 3, Sony announced today.
PayPal, the most popular payment system on the web, is now one of the options when you're funding your Sony Entertainment Network wallet on your console. You'll be able to add an amount between $5 and $150 (the maximum for the PSN wallet) using PayPal.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Twitch Stream: Titanfall (One Match)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)