Target and Amazon are offering deals on a dozens of video games this week, with the former bundling games across a handful of platforms while Amazon's sale is dedicated to titles for the soon-to-launch PlayStation 4, reports Thrifty Nerd.
Starting tomorrow, Nov. 12 at noon ET, gamers can pick up three PS4 launch games for the price of two — titles including Knack, Killzone: Shadow Fall and Battlefield 4 — as part of Amazon's buy two, get one free sale. The sale will last until 4 p.m. ET, or for as long as supplies last. In order to get this deal, buyers must use the promo code "GR8TNESS" at checkout.
Amazon notes in a post that the three games purchased in each deal must be different titles; buyers can't buy multiple copies of one game.
Target is offering a similar buy two, get one free deal for games across all platforms, including Wii U, Nintendo 3DS, PlayStation 3 and PS4. Titles range from the recently-released Call of Duty: Ghosts and Pokemon X and Y to games that launched more than a year ago, including Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Halo 4 and New Super Mario Bros. for Nintendo DS.
Currently there is no set end date for Target's sale. The PlayStation 4 will be available in North America this Friday, Nov. 15.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Project Spark Love
- After this, GTA V for PC is pretty much confirmed
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?