The organizers of the Humble Bundle are rolling out daily deals beginning today in a digital storefront called the Humble Store.
Discounted games will be available every day in The Humble Store, and purchasers can choose multiple games to buy.
To celebrate the virtual store's grand opening, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, Don't Starve, Euro Truck Simulator 2, Gunpoint, Natural Selection 2, Orcs Must Die! 2, Prison Architect, Rogue Legacy and The Swapper are all on sale between 50 and 75 percent off for the next 20 hours, as of this writing. You can check out an introductory video for the Humble Store above.
For every purchase, 10 percent of the price will be shared among four charities: the American Red Cross, Child's Play, the Electronic Frontier Foundation, charity : water and the World Land Trust.
The Humble Store will exist alongside and not replace Humble Bundles and Weekly Sales.
"We'll still be offering our usual pay-what-you-want Humble Bundles and Weekly Sales, but the Humble Store is also here for you every day," an announcement post on the Humble Bundle blog reads.
This week's Humble Bundle corrals several Warner Bros. Interactive games together, including Batman: Arkham Asylum, Batman: Arkham City and The Lord of the Rings: War in the North. It will be available until Nov. 19.
- TowerFall Ascension review: bowstring symphony
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- When a successful game is a failure
- Tales from the Borderlands stars two lying, greedy Pandorians
- Why Watch Dogs went into hiding
- Telltale describes the difficulty of starting over in The Walking Dead Season Two
- Goat Simulator's Steam support is the 'most defining and important part'
- Report: Xbox Live could feature targeted political ads
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- Marvel: Avengers Alliance adding Winter Soldier, Guardians of the Galaxy content