Awesomenauts: Assemble, Ronimo Games' 2D multiplayer action game, will not launch alongside the PlayStation 4 this Friday, a representative from the studio told Polygon.
The developers are hoping to have the game ready for the PS4's Nov. 29 European release, but they admit that "it's going to be tight." The game will instead be released in the PS4's launch window.
Ronimo announced late last month that it was working with Abstraction Games on the PS4 version and targeting a launch day release.
PS4 will launch in North America this Friday, Nov. 15, with 23 games and additional titles scheduled to arrive in its launch window. You can learn more about Sony's next-gen console with Polygon's PS4 launch StoryStream, where you'll find our hands-on impressions, interviews, videos and much more.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes