Awesomenauts: Assemble, Ronimo Games' 2D multiplayer action game, will not launch alongside the PlayStation 4 this Friday, a representative from the studio told Polygon.
The developers are hoping to have the game ready for the PS4's Nov. 29 European release, but they admit that "it's going to be tight." The game will instead be released in the PS4's launch window.
Ronimo announced late last month that it was working with Abstraction Games on the PS4 version and targeting a launch day release.
PS4 will launch in North America this Friday, Nov. 15, with 23 games and additional titles scheduled to arrive in its launch window. You can learn more about Sony's next-gen console with Polygon's PS4 launch StoryStream, where you'll find our hands-on impressions, interviews, videos and much more.
- This is a video game (and it's the best thing ever)
- The Sims 4 gameplay video - 48 hours in the life of a Sim
- Here's your first look at Dead or Alive 5 Last Round on PS4 and Xbox One
- Nearly 1K developers sign letter to end intolerance in the games community (update)
- There is a human inside this insane Metal Gear cosplay