Awesomenauts: Assemble, Ronimo Games' 2D multiplayer action game, will not launch alongside the PlayStation 4 this Friday, a representative from the studio told Polygon.
The developers are hoping to have the game ready for the PS4's Nov. 29 European release, but they admit that "it's going to be tight." The game will instead be released in the PS4's launch window.
Ronimo announced late last month that it was working with Abstraction Games on the PS4 version and targeting a launch day release.
PS4 will launch in North America this Friday, Nov. 15, with 23 games and additional titles scheduled to arrive in its launch window. You can learn more about Sony's next-gen console with Polygon's PS4 launch StoryStream, where you'll find our hands-on impressions, interviews, videos and much more.
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom announced, has kind of a Zelda vibe