National Entertainment Collectibles Association will begin releasing new Halo merchandise in April 2014, the company announced today.
Products will include motorcycle helmets, board games, HeroClix miniatures, action figures and prop replicas. The new line is the result of a partnership with Halo developer 343 Industries.
"We love seeing the Halo worlds and aspects of its universe being translated into new forms and functions, but it's rare that we get the chance to see its rules, modes of play and strategies reinterpreted through another lens," franchise development director Frank O'Connor said.
"We couldn't be happier to return to the world of HeroClix and Halo with our old friends at NECA and the broader partnership, with replicas, large scale action figures and more is going to bear some amazing fruit."
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- Kickstarter suspends Ex-STALKER devs' Areal campaign, West Games turns to direct funding