New gameplay footage from the standalone version of zombie-filled open-world title, DayZ, gives players a look at the game's pre-alpha state.
The video, which you can watch above, features close-up combat with zombies and some of the game's exploration elements. It was posted by creator Dean Hall, who adds that the footage is unedited and "makes no effort to mask the variety of bugs."
"Our who focus is on getting the alpha out, which means focusing on multiplayer (server) performance," Hall wrote.
Earlier this month, Hall revealed on Reddit that DayZ remains a work in progress due to optimization issues and bug fixing. A release date has not yet been announced.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?