New gameplay footage from the standalone version of zombie-filled open-world title, DayZ, gives players a look at the game's pre-alpha state.
The video, which you can watch above, features close-up combat with zombies and some of the game's exploration elements. It was posted by creator Dean Hall, who adds that the footage is unedited and "makes no effort to mask the variety of bugs."
"Our who focus is on getting the alpha out, which means focusing on multiplayer (server) performance," Hall wrote.
Earlier this month, Hall revealed on Reddit that DayZ remains a work in progress due to optimization issues and bug fixing. A release date has not yet been announced.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- how do i cross save olliolli from Vita to ps4
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Nintendo Customer Service
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- On Being A "Gamer"