New gameplay footage from the standalone version of zombie-filled open-world title, DayZ, gives players a look at the game's pre-alpha state.
The video, which you can watch above, features close-up combat with zombies and some of the game's exploration elements. It was posted by creator Dean Hall, who adds that the footage is unedited and "makes no effort to mask the variety of bugs."
"Our who focus is on getting the alpha out, which means focusing on multiplayer (server) performance," Hall wrote.
Earlier this month, Hall revealed on Reddit that DayZ remains a work in progress due to optimization issues and bug fixing. A release date has not yet been announced.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Robot Mode (Wed 12 Mar)
- Video frame issues - It can't just be me
- Just about ready to cash in my pre-order......
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepare to Die (Tues 11 Mar)
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- The Last of US DLC
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Why no wireless chat with Xbox One Headsets?