The former game usually costs $19.99 on PlayStation 3, while it's the PlayStation Vita version of Stranger's Wrath HD, which regularly costs $14.99, that will be available free to Plus subscribers. Binary Domain launched in February 2012 on PS3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC, while Just Add Water's Stranger's Wrath HD is a high-definition port of a game that was originally released exclusively for the Xbox in January 2005.
Sony has already released a number of PS3, PS Vita and PS4 games free on PS Plus this month: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen early on, and ibb & obb, Contrast and Resogun last week. As of tomorrow, Plus members will also be able to pick up Worms 2: Armageddon at a deep discount: $4.50 instead of $14.99. And Sine Mora will leave the Instant Game Collection on Nov. 26.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- The Walking Dead Season 2: Episode 4 review: existential crisis
- The New Yorker's archives are free - here's a guide to some of its best gaming stories
- Invisible, Inc. is more interested in quiet observation than murder