Console gamers looking to put the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 generation behind them may want to consider Best Buy's offer. The electronics retailer is giving $100 in trade-in credit — in the form of a Best Buy gift card — for a working PS3 or Xbox 360.
The trade-in deal, which comes with its own rules and restrictions, naturally, is available at Best Buy locations until Saturday, Nov. 23 — the day after the Xbox One launches in North America.
Best Buy's Black Friday deals, while not some of the better deals on offer during the holiday shopping season kick-off, emerged last week. It's possible that PS3 trade-ins could be used toward the retailer's discounted bundle, featuring The Last of Us and Batman: Arkham Origins, for a potential hardware upgrade.
The company is also attempting to lure in video game shoppers with its Unlocked Epic Gaming Package, a subscription-based discount service.
- How Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition tricked us into playing Diablo 3 again
- Robin Williams' Genie may be immortalized in World of Warcraft
- Development hell: The video game
- Sexual conquest and emotional connections in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Buy side-scroller Azure Striker Gunvolt on 3DS, get 8-bit throwback Mighty Gunvolt free
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Share your treasured Pokémon stories with us
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Polygon Video Player - What's the deal?
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Metro Redux: Will It Be A Must Purchase?
- Could Nintendo go third party?
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall