Console gamers looking to put the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 generation behind them may want to consider Best Buy's offer. The electronics retailer is giving $100 in trade-in credit — in the form of a Best Buy gift card — for a working PS3 or Xbox 360.
The trade-in deal, which comes with its own rules and restrictions, naturally, is available at Best Buy locations until Saturday, Nov. 23 — the day after the Xbox One launches in North America.
Best Buy's Black Friday deals, while not some of the better deals on offer during the holiday shopping season kick-off, emerged last week. It's possible that PS3 trade-ins could be used toward the retailer's discounted bundle, featuring The Last of Us and Batman: Arkham Origins, for a potential hardware upgrade.
The company is also attempting to lure in video game shoppers with its Unlocked Epic Gaming Package, a subscription-based discount service.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Project Spark Love
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- After this, GTA V for PC is pretty much confirmed
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Easter Monday MMXIV (Mon 21 April)