Console gamers looking to put the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 generation behind them may want to consider Best Buy's offer. The electronics retailer is giving $100 in trade-in credit — in the form of a Best Buy gift card — for a working PS3 or Xbox 360.
The trade-in deal, which comes with its own rules and restrictions, naturally, is available at Best Buy locations until Saturday, Nov. 23 — the day after the Xbox One launches in North America.
Best Buy's Black Friday deals, while not some of the better deals on offer during the holiday shopping season kick-off, emerged last week. It's possible that PS3 trade-ins could be used toward the retailer's discounted bundle, featuring The Last of Us and Batman: Arkham Origins, for a potential hardware upgrade.
The company is also attempting to lure in video game shoppers with its Unlocked Epic Gaming Package, a subscription-based discount service.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Cheap Shark for Games?
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Square Goods @PS4 INVITE live 9pm pst
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- PS4 Now or Wait Till Price Drop & Gaikai?
- The controller: will it get fixed?