The latest patch for Call of Duty: Ghosts drops its earlier 6 GB RAM requirement for Windows PC, it was reported by Reddit user mkapex1 following the release of the 400MB update.
The PC patch, which was announced last night by Infinity Ward, now requires 4 GB RAM on the platform.
Patch notes currently remain unavailable for now, although players are reporting the update introduces eSports rules with Broadcaster Mode and fixes menu stuttering.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri July 25
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Women in Games: A Reaction
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Why you don't like this headline: Here's how a change in style guide might just be the most clicked click thing you've clicked today
- A New Steam Controller
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24