The latest patch for Call of Duty: Ghosts drops its earlier 6 GB RAM requirement for Windows PC, it was reported by Reddit user mkapex1 following the release of the 400MB update.
The PC patch, which was announced last night by Infinity Ward, now requires 4 GB RAM on the platform.
Patch notes currently remain unavailable for now, although players are reporting the update introduces eSports rules with Broadcaster Mode and fixes menu stuttering.
- PS4 Now or Wait Till Price Drop & Gaikai?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- The controller: will it get fixed?
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Getting a PS4
- I feel PC is a better investment than a console