The latest patch for Call of Duty: Ghosts drops its earlier 6 GB RAM requirement for Windows PC, it was reported by Reddit user mkapex1 following the release of the 400MB update.
The PC patch, which was announced last night by Infinity Ward, now requires 4 GB RAM on the platform.
Patch notes currently remain unavailable for now, although players are reporting the update introduces eSports rules with Broadcaster Mode and fixes menu stuttering.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (September 2014)
- Good graphics cards for £80-110?
- Help Nipah build a PC