The latest patch for Call of Duty: Ghosts drops its earlier 6 GB RAM requirement for Windows PC, it was reported by Reddit user mkapex1 following the release of the 400MB update.
The PC patch, which was announced last night by Infinity Ward, now requires 4 GB RAM on the platform.
Patch notes currently remain unavailable for now, although players are reporting the update introduces eSports rules with Broadcaster Mode and fixes menu stuttering.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- What's your favorite silly game?
- What's the deal with DS2: Sunken Crown walkthrough?
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- Tell Us Your Story
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Nicalis hints at Gex Remake