The latest patch for Call of Duty: Ghosts drops its earlier 6 GB RAM requirement for Windows PC, it was reported by Reddit user mkapex1 following the release of the 400MB update.
The PC patch, which was announced last night by Infinity Ward, now requires 4 GB RAM on the platform.
Patch notes currently remain unavailable for now, although players are reporting the update introduces eSports rules with Broadcaster Mode and fixes menu stuttering.
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Insured Profits Review - The TRUTH!
- GET > Insured Profits Review, Download Insured Profits System Now
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Games with great Sound Design
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Feature to track games?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20