Respawn Entertainment is partnering with K'Nex to launch a line of licensed construction sets based on the developer's upcoming game Titanfall, it was announced today.
The K'Nex construction toy company will create buildable toys based on the world of Titanfall, including pilots, replicas of the mechanical Titans, Spectres and other prominent elements from the title. K'Nex will debut a sneak peek of the Titanfall line at the NY Toy Fair, which will take place Feb 16-19, 2014 in New York City.
"Titanfall Building Sets from K'Nex will bring the exciting worlds to life in a new way," president and CEO of K'nex Brands Michael Araten said in a press statement. "Gamers and builders of all ages will have the opportunity to build the Titanfall Frontier right in their own homes. I can't wait to see how fans will take their digital game skills and use them in the real world."
Titanfall will launch for Xbox 360, Xbox One and Windows PC on March 11, 2014.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- Nintendo lost $97M last quarter even with the success of Mario Kart 8
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- What's your favorite silly game?
- RIP Friends List?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Tell Us Your Story