Respawn Entertainment is partnering with K'Nex to launch a line of licensed construction sets based on the developer's upcoming game Titanfall, it was announced today.
The K'Nex construction toy company will create buildable toys based on the world of Titanfall, including pilots, replicas of the mechanical Titans, Spectres and other prominent elements from the title. K'Nex will debut a sneak peek of the Titanfall line at the NY Toy Fair, which will take place Feb 16-19, 2014 in New York City.
"Titanfall Building Sets from K'Nex will bring the exciting worlds to life in a new way," president and CEO of K'nex Brands Michael Araten said in a press statement. "Gamers and builders of all ages will have the opportunity to build the Titanfall Frontier right in their own homes. I can't wait to see how fans will take their digital game skills and use them in the real world."
Titanfall will launch for Xbox 360, Xbox One and Windows PC on March 11, 2014.
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom announced, has kind of a Zelda vibe
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri July 25
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Really Horrible
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- PLAYSTATION WONT SIGN IN
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders