Respawn Entertainment is partnering with K'Nex to launch a line of licensed construction sets based on the developer's upcoming game Titanfall, it was announced today.
The K'Nex construction toy company will create buildable toys based on the world of Titanfall, including pilots, replicas of the mechanical Titans, Spectres and other prominent elements from the title. K'Nex will debut a sneak peek of the Titanfall line at the NY Toy Fair, which will take place Feb 16-19, 2014 in New York City.
"Titanfall Building Sets from K'Nex will bring the exciting worlds to life in a new way," president and CEO of K'nex Brands Michael Araten said in a press statement. "Gamers and builders of all ages will have the opportunity to build the Titanfall Frontier right in their own homes. I can't wait to see how fans will take their digital game skills and use them in the real world."
Titanfall will launch for Xbox 360, Xbox One and Windows PC on March 11, 2014.
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Which FPS are you most looking forward to in 2014?
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)