Harebrained Schemes has announced launch details for its first expansion to isometric cyber-thriller Shadowrun Returns.
Shadowrun: Dragonfall, previously known as 'Berlin,' will launch in January for Windows PC, Mac and Linux, with a price of $14.99. A bundled package with the original game will also be available for $24.99. Android and iOS tablet versions will come later.
Shadowrun Returns was made by the original tabletop game's creator Jordan Weisman, following a successful Kickstarter campaign that raised over a million dollars. The futuristic exploration-and-combat game was launched in July, when plans for an expansion were announced.
Set in Berlin in the year 2054, Shadowrun: Dragonfall is a story of conspiracies, technology and magic, which Harebrained Schemes said is a full-length campaign.
"Berlin is the perfect setting to show off all the new gameplay and features we've added in this expansion," said Weismann. "Our design team has done a fantastic job of building on the work we started with Shadowrun Returns. I couldn't be happier."
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- Shadowrun Returns gets a Director's Cut of its expansion this September
- Lucy Lawless: New Wonder Woman looks like 'Xena meets Spartacus'