Harebrained Schemes has announced launch details for its first expansion to isometric cyber-thriller Shadowrun Returns.
Shadowrun: Dragonfall, previously known as 'Berlin,' will launch in January for Windows PC, Mac and Linux, with a price of $14.99. A bundled package with the original game will also be available for $24.99. Android and iOS tablet versions will come later.
Shadowrun Returns was made by the original tabletop game's creator Jordan Weisman, following a successful Kickstarter campaign that raised over a million dollars. The futuristic exploration-and-combat game was launched in July, when plans for an expansion were announced.
Set in Berlin in the year 2054, Shadowrun: Dragonfall is a story of conspiracies, technology and magic, which Harebrained Schemes said is a full-length campaign.
"Berlin is the perfect setting to show off all the new gameplay and features we've added in this expansion," said Weismann. "Our design team has done a fantastic job of building on the work we started with Shadowrun Returns. I couldn't be happier."
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Dungeons & Dragons castle defense game coming to mobile next year
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- People watched Twitch Plays Pokémon for a billion minutes
- In Firewatch, the job isn't to keep the wilderness from burning down