Double Fine's Kickstarted adventure game, Broken Age, will feature the voice talents of Pendleton Ward, creator of the beloved animated series Adventure Time, the studio announced today during its Day of the Devs event.
The news initially went out yesterday on the game's forums, which only Kickstarter backers can access. Double Fine posted a minute-and-20-second clip from 2 Player Productions' Broken Age making-of documentary, featuring Ward recording dialogue in a voice-over booth at the studio. Hynden Walch, the voice of Adventure Time's Princess Bubblegum, will also appear in Broken Age, along with Jack Black and Jennifer Hale.
Megan Farokhmanesh contributed to this report.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Help needed to find a reputable source for statistics for Indian gaming industry.
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!