Capcom cut prices for the downloadable versions of some recent releases yesterday, including Remember Me and Okami HD.
HexaDrive's high-definition remaster of Clover Studio's PlayStation 2 cult classic Okami is now available for $13.99 on PlayStation Network, 30 percent cheaper than its previous price of $19.99.
Capcom also implemented permanent price drops on both PSN and the Xbox Games Store for three of its 2013 releases. Dontnod Entertainment's Remember Me (originally $59.99), Spark Unlimited's Lost Planet 3 (orig. $59.99) and Capcom's Resident Evil: Revelations HD (orig. $49.99) are each available for $39.99 now.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Tell Us Your Story
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward