Capcom cut prices for the downloadable versions of some recent releases yesterday, including Remember Me and Okami HD.
HexaDrive's high-definition remaster of Clover Studio's PlayStation 2 cult classic Okami is now available for $13.99 on PlayStation Network, 30 percent cheaper than its previous price of $19.99.
Capcom also implemented permanent price drops on both PSN and the Xbox Games Store for three of its 2013 releases. Dontnod Entertainment's Remember Me (originally $59.99), Spark Unlimited's Lost Planet 3 (orig. $59.99) and Capcom's Resident Evil: Revelations HD (orig. $49.99) are each available for $39.99 now.
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- I feel PC is a better investment than a console
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Battlefield 4 forum?
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- XBOne Classifieds