Capcom cut prices for the downloadable versions of some recent releases yesterday, including Remember Me and Okami HD.
HexaDrive's high-definition remaster of Clover Studio's PlayStation 2 cult classic Okami is now available for $13.99 on PlayStation Network, 30 percent cheaper than its previous price of $19.99.
Capcom also implemented permanent price drops on both PSN and the Xbox Games Store for three of its 2013 releases. Dontnod Entertainment's Remember Me (originally $59.99), Spark Unlimited's Lost Planet 3 (orig. $59.99) and Capcom's Resident Evil: Revelations HD (orig. $49.99) are each available for $39.99 now.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)