Post-apocalyptic first-person shooter Rage is available to play for free on Steam this weekend.
The id-developed game, published by Bethesda, will be available for free until Sunday at 4pm, ET. Buyers can pick up the game for $4.99, a 75 percent discount on its usual price of $19.99.
First released in October 2011 to generally positive critical reception, Rage is a story of humans struggling to survive in the years after a devastating asteroid impact, fighting against bandits and mutants.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (March 2014)
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Which FPS are you most looking forward to in 2014?
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends