Post-apocalyptic first-person shooter Rage is available to play for free on Steam this weekend.
The id-developed game, published by Bethesda, will be available for free until Sunday at 4pm, ET. Buyers can pick up the game for $4.99, a 75 percent discount on its usual price of $19.99.
First released in October 2011 to generally positive critical reception, Rage is a story of humans struggling to survive in the years after a devastating asteroid impact, fighting against bandits and mutants.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Tell Us Your Story
- Have you heard of Toki's Magic Wand???
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27