Post-apocalyptic first-person shooter Rage is available to play for free on Steam this weekend.
The id-developed game, published by Bethesda, will be available for free until Sunday at 4pm, ET. Buyers can pick up the game for $4.99, a 75 percent discount on its usual price of $19.99.
First released in October 2011 to generally positive critical reception, Rage is a story of humans struggling to survive in the years after a devastating asteroid impact, fighting against bandits and mutants.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Help Nipah build a PC
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- Calling all first team Polygon staff to the Set!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Favorite "Bad" Game