Post-apocalyptic first-person shooter Rage is available to play for free on Steam this weekend.
The id-developed game, published by Bethesda, will be available for free until Sunday at 4pm, ET. Buyers can pick up the game for $4.99, a 75 percent discount on its usual price of $19.99.
First released in October 2011 to generally positive critical reception, Rage is a story of humans struggling to survive in the years after a devastating asteroid impact, fighting against bandits and mutants.
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: M! (Wed 16 Apr)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol.2, No.7: Warai, Warai!
- Any clues to why it is called Second Son?
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Contest Resumes: Infamous: Second Son - Win a statue of Delsin Rowe
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Where's Polygon? (Tue 15 Apr)
- The Secret Ending (spoilers)
- The best song in a video game?