A new area in PlayStation Home called the PlayStation 4 Experience is giving away a trio of free PSone Classics — Twisted Metal, Warhawk and Destruction Derby — to PS3 owners willing to embark on a relatively short quest in Sony's virtual hangout space.
The PlayStation 4 Experience room is immediately accessible from Home's main hub area and features an oversized PlayStation Vita that players can interact with. From there, players can embark on a "Quest for Greatness," a scavenger hunt for 13 cards hidden in virtual trash cans, couch cushions and more, all marked by sparkling icons.
The scavenger hunt is simple, requiring about 10 minutes or so of hunting, light puzzle-solving and Coming to America references. Trailers and images for PS4 games like Knack, DriveClub and Killzone: Shadow Fall are available, but not required viewing to progress in the quest.
Three vouchers for Twisted Metal, Warhawk and Destruction Derby scattered about provide download codes for PS3 and PS Vita.
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- What Game Currently Keeps You Coming Back For More?
- Getting a PS4
- Is there anyone who doesnt like Titanfall?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- XBOne Classifieds
- The controller: will it get fixed?
- PS4 Now or Wait Till Price Drop & Gaikai?
- Game development