Reports from the U.K. are suggesting that Terraria for PlayStation Vita has been given a release date of Dec. 5.
A Sony ad in trade newspaper MCV, spotted by Videogamer, dated the 2D building-and-action game for release on Dec. 5, which was later confirmed by publisher 505 Games in a statement to Eurogamer. A spokesperson for 505 Games in the U.S. told Polygon that a date had not been finalized while "some moving pieces are put into place," but said that the game would be "out soon."
Terraria was first launched on Windows PCs in 2011 from indie studio Re-Logic. It allows players to explore a 2D world to collect materials and craft items and structures to keep themselves safe from monsters.
- Sony agrees to $15M settlement in 2011 data breach class action
- Dwarf Fortress will crush your CPU because creating history is hard
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- Launching Civilization: Beyond Earth
- Here is how anyone can get The Sims 2 Ultimate Edition for free