Halo 4 principal engine programmer Corrinne Yu recently departed from Microsoft's Halo team to join Naughty Dog.
According to her LinkedIn profile, Yu's current duties include coding on the PlayStation 4. Specific titles or projects are not listed.
Yu worked as the principal engine programmer for 343 Industries for five years. Prior to that, she served as Gearbox Software's director of technology. While there, Yu programmed titles such as Borderlands and Aliens: Colonial Marines.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- What's your favorite silly game?
- RIP Friends List?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Tell Us Your Story