Halo 4 principal engine programmer Corrinne Yu recently departed from Microsoft's Halo team to join Naughty Dog.
According to her LinkedIn profile, Yu's current duties include coding on the PlayStation 4. Specific titles or projects are not listed.
Yu worked as the principal engine programmer for 343 Industries for five years. Prior to that, she served as Gearbox Software's director of technology. While there, Yu programmed titles such as Borderlands and Aliens: Colonial Marines.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Which FPS are you most looking forward to in 2014?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- Help needed to find a reputable source for statistics for Indian gaming industry.
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- XBOne Classifieds
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux