Halo 4 principal engine programmer Corrinne Yu recently departed from Microsoft's Halo team to join Naughty Dog.
According to her LinkedIn profile, Yu's current duties include coding on the PlayStation 4. Specific titles or projects are not listed.
Yu worked as the principal engine programmer for 343 Industries for five years. Prior to that, she served as Gearbox Software's director of technology. While there, Yu programmed titles such as Borderlands and Aliens: Colonial Marines.
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- I've experienced the Pokémon World Championships, and you should too
- 'Goodbye Polygon,' said Frushtick
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Games with great Sound Design
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)