Halo 4 principal engine programmer Corrinne Yu recently departed from Microsoft's Halo team to join Naughty Dog.
According to her LinkedIn profile, Yu's current duties include coding on the PlayStation 4. Specific titles or projects are not listed.
Yu worked as the principal engine programmer for 343 Industries for five years. Prior to that, she served as Gearbox Software's director of technology. While there, Yu programmed titles such as Borderlands and Aliens: Colonial Marines.
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 23
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- 25 character code not working on Xbox1
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Standby Or Off On PS4
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Women in Games: A Reaction