Halo 4 principal engine programmer Corrinne Yu recently departed from Microsoft's Halo team to join Naughty Dog.
According to her LinkedIn profile, Yu's current duties include coding on the PlayStation 4. Specific titles or projects are not listed.
Yu worked as the principal engine programmer for 343 Industries for five years. Prior to that, she served as Gearbox Software's director of technology. While there, Yu programmed titles such as Borderlands and Aliens: Colonial Marines.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- The best song in a video game?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: M! (Wed 16 Apr)
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Controller Design Competition
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol.2, No.7: Warai, Warai!