The direct sequel to Final Fantasy 4, The After Years, is now available for iOS and Android devices, Square Enix announced today.
Originally announced for a winter release, The After Years features the return of heroes Cecil, Rosa and Kain. The episodic title is set 17 years after the events of the original game and follows Cecil and Rosa's son, Ceodore Harvey.
The game was originally released for Japanese mobile devices in 2008. Final Fantasy 4: The After Years has since been revamped with new visuals and includes all 10 chapters.
- TowerFall Ascension review: bowstring symphony
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- When a successful game is a failure
- How the E.T. documentary chronicles the birth of the unsatisfied game consumer
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- I feel PC is a better investment than a console
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Battlefield 4 forum?
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- XBOne Classifieds