Sony has issued a password reset message today for PlayStation Network accounts after reports of suspicious activity, according to a moderator post on the PlayStation Community forums.
"We routinely monitor for irregular activity, and if such activity is detected, we may sometimes reset passwords of affected SEN accounts to protect consumers and their account information," the post states.
PSN users who receive a warning that their account password is incorrect are required to reset it via the PlayStation support change and reset password page. Help and additional details are outlined via PlayStation support.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- On Patreon support
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 27
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 26
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Pre-load coming to the XB1 according to the store page
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)