The Anvil Carrack, now available for civilians, is an exploration craft featuring reinforced fuel tanks for long-haul flights, advanced jump drive array and computer core room for jump charting calculations.
The Drake Herald will be unlocked with the next stretch goal. It is a small, armored ship which features advanced encryption software and an armored computer core. Designed to get sensitive information from point A to B the Herald includes "redundant power subsystems and EMP shielding, and a high-powered broadcast array for data transmission."
Star Citizen surpassed its $31 million stretch goal just over a day ago, unlocking the RSI Orion mining platform. The game reached its $29 million funding goal over the weekend, introducing an additional single-player campaign called Squadron 42.
Correction: The article has been edited to reflect the correct number of ships unlocked with the $33 million stretch goal.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Which platform will you get Dark Souls 2 on?
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- The best song in a video game?
- Controller Design Competition
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward