The Anvil Carrack, now available for civilians, is an exploration craft featuring reinforced fuel tanks for long-haul flights, advanced jump drive array and computer core room for jump charting calculations.
The Drake Herald will be unlocked with the next stretch goal. It is a small, armored ship which features advanced encryption software and an armored computer core. Designed to get sensitive information from point A to B the Herald includes "redundant power subsystems and EMP shielding, and a high-powered broadcast array for data transmission."
Star Citizen surpassed its $31 million stretch goal just over a day ago, unlocking the RSI Orion mining platform. The game reached its $29 million funding goal over the weekend, introducing an additional single-player campaign called Squadron 42.
Correction: The article has been edited to reflect the correct number of ships unlocked with the $33 million stretch goal.
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- A guided tour of the 1 KB hard drive built inside Minecraft
- Do low game prices spell a 'mass extinction' for game developers?
- Fez developer Polytron hacked in ongoing game developer harassment effort
- Pokémon's Slowpoke has its own official reggae song
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- 'Goodbye Polygon,' said Frushtick
- I've experienced the Pokémon World Championships, and you should too
- Games with great Sound Design