Skulls of the Shogun, the turn-based strategy game from 17-Bit, is now available on iOS for $4.99, the studio announced today.
17-Bit originally released Skulls of the Shogun this past January on Xbox Live Arcade, Windows PC, Windows Phone and Windows 8, and put out an expanded version, the Bone-A-Fide Edition, on Steam in July. The iOS port is the Bone-A-Fide Edition, so it includes the extra content that was contained in that version of the game. Those who buy Skulls of the Shogun on iOS will be able to play with owners of the Steam version if they log in with their Skulls Anywhere account.
For $4.99, buyers will get a universal iOS app that requires iPad 2, iPad mini, iPhone 4, iPod Touch (4th generation) or newer. Skulls of the Shogun can be found in the iTunes App Store here.
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Dungeons & Dragons castle defense game coming to mobile next year
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- People watched Twitch Plays Pokémon for a billion minutes
- In Firewatch, the job isn't to keep the wilderness from burning down