Skulls of the Shogun, the turn-based strategy game from 17-Bit, is now available on iOS for $4.99, the studio announced today.
17-Bit originally released Skulls of the Shogun this past January on Xbox Live Arcade, Windows PC, Windows Phone and Windows 8, and put out an expanded version, the Bone-A-Fide Edition, on Steam in July. The iOS port is the Bone-A-Fide Edition, so it includes the extra content that was contained in that version of the game. Those who buy Skulls of the Shogun on iOS will be able to play with owners of the Steam version if they log in with their Skulls Anywhere account.
For $4.99, buyers will get a universal iOS app that requires iPad 2, iPad mini, iPhone 4, iPod Touch (4th generation) or newer. Skulls of the Shogun can be found in the iTunes App Store here.
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- Your first look at Agent Locke in Ridley Scott's Halo: Nightfall
- Dota 2 team Newbee just won The International 4 — along with the largest eSports prize pool in history
- Wii U owners can now transfer their data to another Wii U
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet