Sony is promoting a handful of good deals on PlayStation products that will be available for the Black Friday weekend, including an annual PlayStation Plus subscription that's just $29.99 on Friday, Nov. 29.
Normally, PlayStation Plus — now a requirement to play many PS4 titles online — costs $49.99 for a one-year membership, making the promotion a solid deal for PS3, PS Vita and PS4 owners. The discount will be offered at Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop, Toys R Us and Walmart.
In addition to the previously reported 250 GB PS3 bundle featuring The Last of Us and Batman: Arkham Origins priced at $199.99, holiday shoppers will be able to score copies of Beyond: Two Souls and The Last of Us for $39.99 each. Those deals are available at Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop, Target, Toys R Us and Walmart.
On the digital front, Sony promises up to 65 percent off select downloadable titles including God of War: Ascension, Saints Row 4, The Last of Us and Diablo 3 for PS3.
In This StoryStream
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Tell Us Your Story
- Have you heard of Toki's Magic Wand???
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- RIP Friends List?