Sony is promoting a handful of good deals on PlayStation products that will be available for the Black Friday weekend, including an annual PlayStation Plus subscription that's just $29.99 on Friday, Nov. 29.
Normally, PlayStation Plus — now a requirement to play many PS4 titles online — costs $49.99 for a one-year membership, making the promotion a solid deal for PS3, PS Vita and PS4 owners. The discount will be offered at Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop, Toys R Us and Walmart.
In addition to the previously reported 250 GB PS3 bundle featuring The Last of Us and Batman: Arkham Origins priced at $199.99, holiday shoppers will be able to score copies of Beyond: Two Souls and The Last of Us for $39.99 each. Those deals are available at Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop, Target, Toys R Us and Walmart.
On the digital front, Sony promises up to 65 percent off select downloadable titles including God of War: Ascension, Saints Row 4, The Last of Us and Diablo 3 for PS3.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepare to Die (Tues 11 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Why no wireless chat with Xbox One Headsets?
- Mobile Marketing Tips
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- This is why we can't have nice things.
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (March 2014)
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)