Blizzard Entertainment and Insight Editions new Diablo 3-based book, Book of Tyrael, is now available from $29.24 from retailers such as Amazon and Barnes and Noble, according to a post on Battle.net.
Blizzard revealed in May that the 148-page hardcover book would be released in October. The book includes art and lore from the series and will take "players even further into the events in Sanctuary" through the eyes of Tyrael, formerly an archangel of the High Heavens.
Featuring writings from Leah and Deckard Cain, two of Diablo's iconic characters, the book will also include a removable family tree. It also covers events from the first Diablo game through to current in-game events as well as the history of the city of Westmarch. More about the Crusader class, playable in the upcoming Reaper of Souls expansion, is also divulged in the book.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Which FPS are you most looking forward to in 2014?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends