The DLC, which includes versions of four maps from Battlefield 3, is exclusive to the console for just under two weeks and is free to those with a Premium subscription; however, the pack is allegedly listed as "null data" when logging on to the in-game Premium store.
An EA spokesperson has responded to the issue, stating the company is looking into fixing the matter with Microsoft.
"I know some of you have said already that it is being looked into, I wanted to just confirm that for you so you guys have a blue [staff] post to refer to," EA_Rick wrote. "Right now all I can say is that we are aware of this issue and are currently investigating this with Microsoft. Once we have some more details I'll be sure to let you know."
In This StoryStream
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 19
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 16.2: Chris Houlihan was here. Shhhhhhhhhh, its a secret to everyone.
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Share your treasured Pokémon stories with us
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Mon Aug 18