The DLC, which includes versions of four maps from Battlefield 3, is exclusive to the console for just under two weeks and is free to those with a Premium subscription; however, the pack is allegedly listed as "null data" when logging on to the in-game Premium store.
An EA spokesperson has responded to the issue, stating the company is looking into fixing the matter with Microsoft.
"I know some of you have said already that it is being looked into, I wanted to just confirm that for you so you guys have a blue [staff] post to refer to," EA_Rick wrote. "Right now all I can say is that we are aware of this issue and are currently investigating this with Microsoft. Once we have some more details I'll be sure to let you know."
In This StoryStream
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Tell Us Your Story
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- What's the deal with DS2: Sunken Crown walkthrough?
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Nicalis hints at Gex Remake