The DLC, which includes versions of four maps from Battlefield 3, is exclusive to the console for just under two weeks and is free to those with a Premium subscription; however, the pack is allegedly listed as "null data" when logging on to the in-game Premium store.
An EA spokesperson has responded to the issue, stating the company is looking into fixing the matter with Microsoft.
"I know some of you have said already that it is being looked into, I wanted to just confirm that for you so you guys have a blue [staff] post to refer to," EA_Rick wrote. "Right now all I can say is that we are aware of this issue and are currently investigating this with Microsoft. Once we have some more details I'll be sure to let you know."
In This StoryStream
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Cheap Shark for Games?
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Square Goods @PS4 INVITE live 9pm pst
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- PS4 Now or Wait Till Price Drop & Gaikai?
- The controller: will it get fixed?