Multiplayer party card game Cards Against Humanity is having a special Black Friday sale today ... by increasing the price of all its products by $5.
The tongue-in-cheek "sale" pokes fun at traditional Black Friday deals, which are characterized by heavily-discounted products that encourage consumers to make savings by spending money.
The Cards Against Humanity deck is normally priced at $25. For today only, buyers will be able to take part in a "once-in-a-lifetime sale," which sees the deck priced at $30. The expansions, which normally sell for $10, are currently priced at $15.
In This StoryStream
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- Help needed to find a reputable source for statistics for Indian gaming industry.
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- XBOne Classifieds
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy
- When Gameplay coincides with the story