Voucher redemption has been temporarily suspended on the PlayStation Network, social media manager Sid Shuman announced via the PlayStation Blog.
Sony is currently investigating a disruption some users are having with the PSN.
"Unfortunately this means that money cards, product vouchers, PlayStation Plus vouchers, PS3-PS4 upgrade vouchers and any other vouchers for digital content are not redeemable at this time," Shuman wrote. "Other PSN features such as log in, online multiplayer gaming, PlayStation Plus trials, PlayStation Store (excluding voucher redemption), Trophies, messages, friends, etc are all available."
Further details about the disruption were not provided. We will update as more information becomes available. The service was disabled yesterday in Europe.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Spare PS4 Beta Codes
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Standby Or Off On PS4
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 23
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- A New Steam Controller
- DESTINY disappointment?