Voucher redemption has been temporarily suspended on the PlayStation Network, social media manager Sid Shuman announced via the PlayStation Blog.
Sony is currently investigating a disruption some users are having with the PSN.
"Unfortunately this means that money cards, product vouchers, PlayStation Plus vouchers, PS3-PS4 upgrade vouchers and any other vouchers for digital content are not redeemable at this time," Shuman wrote. "Other PSN features such as log in, online multiplayer gaming, PlayStation Plus trials, PlayStation Store (excluding voucher redemption), Trophies, messages, friends, etc are all available."
Further details about the disruption were not provided. We will update as more information becomes available. The service was disabled yesterday in Europe.
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Combo Compilation of Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
- What's a good game for a 65-year old first time gamer?
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 16.2: Chris Houlihan was here. Shhhhhhhhhh, its a secret to everyone.
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 19
- Feature to track games?
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?