Sony has announced a sale on various fighting and combat games for PlayStation Vita.
According to the company, the sale is being held "to prepare for the imminent arrival" of Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition, which is due to launch on Vita next week.
Discounts of up to 60 percent are being offered with extra savings for PlayStation Plus members. A full price-list is available at PlayStation Blog. The offer is split across two weeks with Dead or Alive 5 Plus, Guacamelee, Mortal Kombat, Real Boxing and Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny discounted this week. Atomic Ninjas, Divekick, KickBeat, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 and Reality Fighters will be on offer in the week beginning Dec. 12.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Rayman creator Michel Ancel leading new indie studio Wild Sheep, will stay at Ubisoft