Sony has announced a sale on various fighting and combat games for PlayStation Vita.
According to the company, the sale is being held "to prepare for the imminent arrival" of Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition, which is due to launch on Vita next week.
Discounts of up to 60 percent are being offered with extra savings for PlayStation Plus members. A full price-list is available at PlayStation Blog. The offer is split across two weeks with Dead or Alive 5 Plus, Guacamelee, Mortal Kombat, Real Boxing and Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny discounted this week. Atomic Ninjas, Divekick, KickBeat, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 and Reality Fighters will be on offer in the week beginning Dec. 12.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- Kickstarter suspends Ex-STALKER devs' Areal campaign, West Games turns to direct funding