Dark Arisen, which regularly costs $39.99, will be available free to PS Plus members after Sony updates the PlayStation Store tomorrow, Nov. 5.
Plus subscribers who want to pick up a free copy of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning must do so before the PS Store is updated, since it's leaving the Instant Game Collection tomorrow. And there's one week left for PS Plus members to get Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD, which will no longer be available free after Nov. 12.
Six other games aside from Dark Arisen will be available free as part of the PS Plus Instant Game Collection this month.
- Nintendo reveals the New Nintendo 3DS
- An awful week to care about video games
- Super Smash Bros. leaked roster seemingly confirmed by Nintendo announcement
- Xenoblade Chronicles is coming to the new 3DS, won't work on older hardware
- How Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor turned me into a vengeful psychopath
- Nipah builds a PC
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Games with great Sound Design