Dark Arisen, which regularly costs $39.99, will be available free to PS Plus members after Sony updates the PlayStation Store tomorrow, Nov. 5.
Plus subscribers who want to pick up a free copy of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning must do so before the PS Store is updated, since it's leaving the Instant Game Collection tomorrow. And there's one week left for PS Plus members to get Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD, which will no longer be available free after Nov. 12.
Six other games aside from Dark Arisen will be available free as part of the PS Plus Instant Game Collection this month.
- Win a one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- Report: Google to acquire Twitch for $1 billion
- Skylanders launching more powerful premium figures this fall
- Sunset Overdrive's character customization is serious business
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Deals With Gold Weekly(?) Update
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Why you don't like this headline: Here's how a change in style guide might just be the most clicked click thing you've clicked today
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- PS4 Beta Codes