Konami is slashing the price of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, from its original price down to $29.99, the publisher announced today, and including the game's two downloadable add-ons as part of the new package.
The Platinum Games and Kojima Productions-developed action game was released in February at $59.99 on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. The Jetstream DLC, a side story featuring a playable Samuel Rodriguez (aka Jetstream Sam), was released in April for $9.99. Blade Wolf was released the following month for $6.99, giving players control of the mechanized wolf LQ-84i.
Those add-ons appear to retain their original pricing on the PlayStation Store and Xbox Live Marketplace, where Revengeance's reduced price is not currently reflected.
Konami's announcement unfortunately did not provide an update on the long-promised PC version of Metal Gear Rising.
For more on Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, read our glowing review of the Metal Gear Solid spin-off.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell
- Players want more options than murder, and GTA 5 proves it
- How to destroy your enemies as the Monster in Evolve
- ABC just launched history's biggest, most well-funded LARP
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 1
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Rock1m1's review on Wolfenstein: The New Order
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Hi, nice to meet you.
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Tell Us Your Story