The total, which came from just over 5,000 backers over the course of a 33-day funding drive, was more than twice Missing Worlds Media's original goal of $300,000. The final tally surpassed seven of the studio's stretch goals, including a Mac version of the game.
Missing Worlds Media is a community-based studio that grew "out of the community that was left behind when City of Heroes closed," technical director Nate Downes told Polygon in an interview this past July. The company plans to launch City of Titans in November 2015.
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- The best song in a video game?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Gamertag Hook-Ups
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: M! (Wed 16 Apr)
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)