The total, which came from just over 5,000 backers over the course of a 33-day funding drive, was more than twice Missing Worlds Media's original goal of $300,000. The final tally surpassed seven of the studio's stretch goals, including a Mac version of the game.
Missing Worlds Media is a community-based studio that grew "out of the community that was left behind when City of Heroes closed," technical director Nate Downes told Polygon in an interview this past July. The company plans to launch City of Titans in November 2015.
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Is there anyone who doesnt like Titanfall?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (March 2014)
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Dracul: Now not a Dick