The latest Humble Bundle, now live, is stuffed with Windows PC games from publisher Warner Bros. Interactive, the company announced today.
On the heels of last month's launch of Batman: Arkham Origins, the third game in the Batman Arkham trilogy, Warner Bros. is offering a pay-what-you-want bundle featuring Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition. The collection also includes FEAR 2: Project Origin, FEAR 3, and The Lord of the Rings: War in the North.
Players who pay more than the average amount will also receive Batman: Arkham City Game of the Year Edition and Scribblenauts Unlimited.
Players will also be able to choose where the cash they spend goes: to Humble Bundle, Warner Bros. or the company's designated charity, We Can Be Heroes, an organization created by DC Entertainment to combat the ongoing hunger crisis in the Horn of Africa.
The Humble Warner Bros. Bundle will be available for purchase until Nov. 19.
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Cheap Shark for Games?
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- PS4 Now or Wait Till Price Drop & Gaikai?
- The controller: will it get fixed?
- Is there anyone who doesnt like Titanfall?