The latest Humble Bundle, now live, is stuffed with Windows PC games from publisher Warner Bros. Interactive, the company announced today.
On the heels of last month's launch of Batman: Arkham Origins, the third game in the Batman Arkham trilogy, Warner Bros. is offering a pay-what-you-want bundle featuring Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition. The collection also includes FEAR 2: Project Origin, FEAR 3, and The Lord of the Rings: War in the North.
Players who pay more than the average amount will also receive Batman: Arkham City Game of the Year Edition and Scribblenauts Unlimited.
Players will also be able to choose where the cash they spend goes: to Humble Bundle, Warner Bros. or the company's designated charity, We Can Be Heroes, an organization created by DC Entertainment to combat the ongoing hunger crisis in the Horn of Africa.
The Humble Warner Bros. Bundle will be available for purchase until Nov. 19.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- How to lose a game of Stronghold Crusader 2
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Do you often read the reviews after finishing a game?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- What's your favorite silly game?