The latest Humble Bundle, now live, is stuffed with Windows PC games from publisher Warner Bros. Interactive, the company announced today.
On the heels of last month's launch of Batman: Arkham Origins, the third game in the Batman Arkham trilogy, Warner Bros. is offering a pay-what-you-want bundle featuring Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition. The collection also includes FEAR 2: Project Origin, FEAR 3, and The Lord of the Rings: War in the North.
Players who pay more than the average amount will also receive Batman: Arkham City Game of the Year Edition and Scribblenauts Unlimited.
Players will also be able to choose where the cash they spend goes: to Humble Bundle, Warner Bros. or the company's designated charity, We Can Be Heroes, an organization created by DC Entertainment to combat the ongoing hunger crisis in the Horn of Africa.
The Humble Warner Bros. Bundle will be available for purchase until Nov. 19.
- Sony agrees to $15M settlement in 2011 data breach class action
- Dwarf Fortress will crush your CPU because creating history is hard
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- Launching Civilization: Beyond Earth
- Indigenous groups seek games company to tell endangered stories
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 23
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- A New Steam Controller
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Spare PS4 Beta Codes
- DESTINY disappointment?
- 25 character code not working on Xbox1
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22