DriveClub, Evolution Studios' recently delayed racing game, will make an appearance this year at PlayStation 4 retail kiosks, and Sony released a video today showing the gameplay that will be on display.
Sony and Evolution revealed DriveClub at the PS4's debut event in February 2013, where they touted the game's "team-based racing," social features and graphical details, all of which get their due in the kiosk video. Press play above to see DriveClub in motion, as its cars careen down digital streets.
Originally planned as a PS4 launch title, DriveClub was delayed last month to 2014. For more on the racing game, be sure to read Polygon's interview with design director Paul Rustchynsky about DriveClub's user-generated challenges and more.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: What is this thing? Is this interesting? - Tue Sep 2
- Forum moderation?
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Thoughts on the inaccurate sensor bar
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31