DriveClub, Evolution Studios' recently delayed racing game, will make an appearance this year at PlayStation 4 retail kiosks, and Sony released a video today showing the gameplay that will be on display.
Sony and Evolution revealed DriveClub at the PS4's debut event in February 2013, where they touted the game's "team-based racing," social features and graphical details, all of which get their due in the kiosk video. Press play above to see DriveClub in motion, as its cars careen down digital streets.
Originally planned as a PS4 launch title, DriveClub was delayed last month to 2014. For more on the racing game, be sure to read Polygon's interview with design director Paul Rustchynsky about DriveClub's user-generated challenges and more.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Tell Us Your Story
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Nicalis hints at Gex Remake
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28